Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So Close We Can Taste It

Finally after all the trouble and drama with the bank and the inspection, we are almost there! Tomorrow is the walk through and closing! I can't believe it, the farm will finally be ours! The superstitious side of me is saying that the reason it has taken this long is that Mercury is no longer in retrograde tomorrow. It is kind of funny that last Friday when I told my mother that we had gotten the "clear to close" from the bank that I would feel better about it if we waited until Wednesday, then by happenstance that is the date that was chosen by the lawyers. I think it is a good sign, or just coincidence, who knows. The main point is that we are closing and I will soon be out of the suburbs! Now I will spend today packing some more and possibly looking at poultry on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment