Saturday, July 14, 2012

Getting Tired of Jumping Through hoops!

I am starting to get to the point now where a simple yes or no to whether or not we will get our mortgage will make me happy. I am tired of getting the runaround from the bank, and I am thoroughly pissed off at the appraisal company. Is it so much to ask that the bank promptly return emails, or keep us updated? This is our future they are holding in our hands! We have been spun around and around and now we are back, stuck on the appraisal again. We overcame the PMI hurdle, but now the bank is the one who doesn't like our appraisal! I am so tired of all of this and just want it to be over. At this point, we had better get this property, because I am not sure I can go through all of this again for another chunk of land!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment