Sunday, May 13, 2012

We got it!!!!

So we put in an offer on the aforementioned "one" and they said yes! Me and the hubby couldn't believe it. It actually happened on Wednesday, but the appointment making and legal checks have taken up most of my time! The lawyer signed off on the purchase agreement, the inspectors will be in on Wednesday and soon, but not quite soon enough, it'll all be ours. (Unless there is an unforeseen catastrophe, that is.) I have been full gear ahead on figuring out floor-plan changes, picking tile and bath tubs! I will admit, when the hubby called me and told me they had accepted the bid, I cried (from happiness of course) and my head hasn't been on straight since! I am worried to jinx it all by making it facebook official, so we've kept it slightly low key. I never realized how long it takes to actually close on a house, or how much money it costs! Well wish me luck everyone, and I will keep you posted. Just glad to be one step closer to a farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment